Follow the links to learn more more about this local high tech opportunity
Fabulously informative pack about apprenticeships from #amazingapprenticeships
Andy Wyatt former RAF Pilot and Member of the Red Arrows Display Team
Andy has flown over 16,000 hours on numerous types of aircraft and has a wealth of experience in military, general and commercial aviation. He is a fantastic motivational speaker and a member of the world’s only formation aerobatic ‘wing-walking’ display team, The Breitling Wingwalkers.
Date: Tuesday 25th September
Time: Period 1
Venue: School Hall
If you would like to attend the presentation and learn about Andy’s highly motivational career story please complete this Goggle Form and state in approximately 200 words why you ought to be selected. It is necessary for you to provide this evidence on the Google Form as the event is likely to be highly oversubscribed. Your evidence will help determine who will be invited to attend.
Applications must be made on line through this Google Form by Friday 6th July
Business Insight Week
The Business Insight Week is a one week paid experience that will put you through your paces. You’ll get guidance and support every step of the way to explore the work we do and the opportunities we can offer you. We’ll top it all off by giving you the opportunity to share your experiences with other students on the programme and celebrate a fantastic week.
What you need to get in
- Currently in year 12 and studying for AS levels or equivalent.
- Interested in taking your first steps towards a career in business.
- Available for a week during your summer holidays between years 12 and 13 from either 6th August or 20th August
- On track to achieve a minimum of 96 UCAS points on the new tariff (three grade C’s or above) from your A levels. This should be from your top two subjects excluding General Studies.
- You’ll also need to have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above including GCSE Maths and English Language or equivalent. Please ensure you enter your predicted AS/A Level grades on your application form.
Slides shared with year 10 on Friday 15th December
Listed here are links that will help you explore apprenticeship opportunities and FE courses.
On Thursday 30th November Parent Pay opens up to receive 14 bookings for this event. All year 12 are eligible to apply, especially relevant to those beginning to consider business marketing, finance related degree courses after year 13. There will also be an opportunity to take part in a live link with a student on a placement year and to and to experience an undergraduate mini lecture on Operational Management . Please book quickly and return seminar choices to David Ritchie straight away.